This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Thaldirith Forum Index -> Event Planning - Alliance RP Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRNA

re: Severing the White Hand

Severing the White Hand

View previous topic :: View next topic    
Turhond
OMG you can type!

The Éored of the Westmark would like to request the aid of any interested parties in an enterprise of some danger, but also of great reward. Our scouts have uncovered a number of camps of White Hand orcs, goblins, and men scattered throughout the Lone Lands. These fiends have raided farmsteads and villages in the Westfold of the Mark for many years, and the rumour of their activities in the North inspired Lord Erkenbrand to send a score of our Riders to combat their efforts, as well as hopefully uncover who precisely is directing these attacks.

Our scouts have found that there are far more enemies facing us than we originally expected. There are more than half a dozen camps with foes that outnumber us nearly ten to one. To that end, we are putting out a call for any willing swords to join us at our encampment at Ost Guruth as we march on our enemies and safeguard the North.

OOC Info:

My kin and I would like to invite anyone who is interested to join us in an extended RP campaign throughout the Lone Lands and some parts of Breeland starting January 3, 2015 at 10 pm servertime. There are several phases planned, which we will outline in- and out-of-character at our first meeting. We have need of all types of characters, including combat, scouting, and support types, and we are willing to set aside the usual Rohirric mistrust of Elves and Dwarves for this event. Any interested players can contact Eoleof in-game or by replying to this thread on our kinsite, westmark.shivtr.com.

"I'm a Warden. I AM a small Fellowship."
Aemthalion
Aemthalion
I bleed nostamor.guildlaunch.com!!

Thank you Gil. Your event has been added to the calendar. Keep us updated as to your plans.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Thaldirith Forum Index -> Event Planning - Alliance RP Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: