This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Thaldirith Forum Index -> In Character (IC) - Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRNA

re: Alts, Biographies & You

Aemthalion
I bleed nostamor.guildlaunch.com!!

Suilad!

Just a quick reminder that it would be great if you added your alt's (and mains) names to your account profiles. It will help greatly to keep you all organised and so that I do not accidentally remove anyone's access that should have access.

A note on Character Biographies.

This is another great way for us to keep track of your characters, not only does it help you stay focused and in character but it helps the rest of us know what we are looking at and what to expect when designing role play together. Please take the time to add, at least a short biography for each of your characters, the stronger the biography, the stronger the character and the easier it becomes to sustain quality role play.

Also, please put the name of your main within the title as you can see I have done for each of my characters.

Le hannon!

Last edited by Aemthalion on Sat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diorn
Insane Poster

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

Hey Aem, I think this would be better served if moved (or copied) to the Bio section as a sticky.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Thaldirith Forum Index -> In Character (IC) - Biographies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: